Cant Fill In Form message

Options
bigd
bigd
Community Member

all of a sudden I am constantly getting the Can't fill in form Message...I can't gete 1P to fill in anything...I have restarted 1P and all Browsers and rebooted...whats up???

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Are you using the beta versions of the main application and the browser extension? There are several reports in the Mac Beta forum of things that sound at least superficially similar to your issue, at least to me. I've had to abandon the beta version of the extension and return to the release version to get my copy of 1Password to auto submit login data.

If you aren't using the betas, then this isn't the answer for you. I jus thought it was worth checking to be sure.

• Thanks for the report. This error message is coming from the beta version of the browser extension. I believe I've fixed this issue and will be releasing 4.2 beta 3 of the browser extension and will be releasing it later tonight.

If you'd like to continue using the beta, please do, but to keep things relatively organized can you please post your feedback into the beta forum? Alternatively, if you've been using the beta extension w/o realizing it you can install the "official" extension from the 1Password extension install page.

This discussion has been closed.