Since MAS 4.3 Update Can't Use 1Password in Opera

Options
dustinwilson
dustinwilson
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Just updated 1Password, and now I can't use it in Opera. When first installing it said it couldn't verify the code signature. I followed all the instructions on the help page, and nothing works. I've reinstalled the extension, and that doesn't do anything. I told it to not verify signatures. Now, if I hit command+\ 9 times out of 10 it doesn't show up, and when it does show up it doesn't have the page I'm trying to log into in the list.

Thankfully, I keep daily backups of my computer in a SuperDuper! clone, so I've dragged the old version to the Applications folder. Things work fine with it.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

It rather sounds as though if you go to System Preferences > General you'll find Allow apps downloaded from is enabled for Mac App Store only. If that's the case try enabling for Mac App Store and identified developers. But maybe you've already done that because you say:

I told it not to verify signatures.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

Stephen

• dustinwilson
    dustinwilson
    Community Member
    Options

I'd done that the second Gatekeeper came out. I've tried it on other browsers, and nothing works there either. When the little window does show up it doesn't have the page listed in it or doesn't autofill anymore. Most of the time if I use the shortcut I get nothing. If I use the version prior to the newest one on the MAS there's nothing wrong; things work perfectly fine.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dustinwilson‌

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble here. Since you've already covered the basic troubleshooting steps, I'll need a bit more information to properly sort this issue out. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.