Smart folders not syncing when using Dropbox sync [resolved]

Options
coreyd
coreyd
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

I haven't found any posts on this, so I apologize if it's already there. I have two macs, both using the latest version of 1Password 4 (trial version atm), and when I turn on dropbox syncing, all my entries come across great, but none of my smart folders do. Is there a setting someplace to turn this on?

Comments

• coreyd
    coreyd
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I'm an idiot. Turns out they are there, I saw them in the mini thingy. I realized that there's a "show/hide" link that's invisible until you put your mouse over it, and the default is to hide the folders. Once I showed it, there they were.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm glad to hear you figured it out! Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• stukey
    stukey
    Community Member
    Options

@JasperP It would be great if the Smart Folders also synced from Mac to iOS using Dropbox… Mine currently do not. I presume this functionality is not yet available?

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @stukey,

Smart folders aren't currently available on 1Password for iOS, therefore they don't sync from Mac. But thanks for letting us know you're interested in seeing smart folders on iOS too! :)

• stukey
    stukey
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks JasperP. I hope you'll add this functionality at some point in the near future!

• Jasper
    Options

You're welcome! We do hope to add this in the future, but I'm not sure when it will happen.

• ymmij
    ymmij
    Community Member
    Options

Want to add my vote to allowing sync for smart folder for IOS. It makes much more sense to have all my folder be smart folders.
    Thanks

• Jasper
    edited October 2014
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! I've added your vote to our internal tracker. :)

internal reference number: OPI-370

This discussion has been closed.