Problem with Yahoo Groups??

Options
lbdina
lbdina
Community Member

I'm not sure my problem is related to 1Password or not, but it seems I have had problems with Yahoo Groups since about the time I installed 1Password. Yahoo Groups works fine on my iPad using 1Browser, but it does't on my Mac and my wife's PC laptop.

When I log into Yahoo on my Mac, all is well until I try to access one of my many Yahoo Groups. I click on a specific group, and Safari says "loading" but it never loads. I have to click the refresh button, then it loads. If I try to post a new message on a Yahoo Group forum, I have to click the refresh button again (for most everything). I can write a title in the "new post subject box", but then I can't access the text block to write my message, even if I click the refresh button. Is this an issues with the 1Password extension? It happens on my Mac (Safari) and on my wife's PC (Firefox). My iPad works fine with 1Browser. My Mac is running OSX 10.8.5.

I have a lot of Yahoo Groups and need a solution to this problem. Any suggestions? Thank you,

Lou

Comments

• lbdina
    lbdina
    Community Member
    Options

It wasn't 1Password causing my problem. I learned from a power Mac user that having Adblock extension turned on in Safari affects Yahoo Groups. Turning off Adblock solved the problem. Just wanted to close the loop.

Lou

• Meek
    Options

Hi @Lou,

I'm glad to hear that you figured out what the problem was - thanks for letting us know!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

This discussion has been closed.