Cannot Empty The Trash [moved to email]

Options
Piffle
Piffle
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

Dear Support,

I appear to have 166 items in the trash that I cannot empty. I right-click on the trash (I have also tried deleting them), OK the confirmation dialog, they disappear briefly from the interface, then reappear again.

It is also worth adding that when I delete some text from the notes field on some of my entries, it appears to save and then shortly after, the text I have deleted reappears again.

The environment is a Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz i7, running OS X 10.9.2 and 1password 4.4

Shutting down and restarting the laptop makes no difference - the problem comes back.

Kind Regards,

Nick.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Nick ( @Piffle ),

I'm sorry that 1Password isn't cooperating with your request to empty its trash. So we can take a closer look at what's causing this problem, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Piffle
    Piffle
    Community Member
    Options

Hi - I have sent in the report.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @Piffle‌

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.