Using wildcards in exclude list.

Options
ftpd
ftpd
Community Member

Hi.
I'm system admin, so I'm connecting to many servers in my private network. I don't want to save login credentials to them (as it's againts my company security policy) and clicking 'never autosave for that domain' again and again is kinda painful ;-)

Is there any way to add wildcard matches into exclude list? Like '.local' or '10.225.' and so on? (More complex regexp would be also great, but basic * should do the trick.)

Comments

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @ftpd,

Thanks for the suggestion! This improvement is already filed in our request tracker, and I've added your vote as well. :)

• ftpd
    ftpd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jasper,
    thanks for your reply. Is this RT of yours available somewhere public, so I can occasionally check progres of the case etc?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The request tracker is not public.

Stephen

• ftpd
    ftpd
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thanks - so I'll wait and read every release notes ;-) Thanks for answers.

• Jasper
    Options

You're welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• leonboot
    leonboot
    Community Member
    Options

For what it's worth, add my vote as well! It'd be totally rad if you could enter regular expressions, too.

• Jasper
    Options

Thanks for the feedback, @leonboot! I've added your vote for this as well. :)

• ftpd
    ftpd
    Community Member
    Options

Guys, any progress with this?

• Hi @ftpd‌

The request is receiving quite a bit of discussion and feedback, but I don't have further information to share at this point.

• amjerm
    amjerm
    Community Member
    Options

Add my vote as well!

• Hi @amjerm,

Thanks for the feedback! I've added your vote for this. :)

This discussion has been closed.