"Update Login" Dialog pops up with every login to focusatwill.com [Resolved with 4.2.2 Extension]

Options
jafish
jafish
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I started using focusatwill.com and allowed the 1Password browser extension to create my initial login. Even so, every time I login using the 1Password extension, it seems to think I made a change and brings up the Update login button. I always choose "Update existing login" and it stops bugging me until I login again later and the same thing happens.

I'm using 1Password version 4.4.1 MAS, Chrome 35.0.1916.153, Chrome Extension 4.2.1.90, Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2003 model.

As a sanity check, I tried this in Safari and saw the same thing. While apparently harmless, it's annoying, and I would appreciate any suggestions towards fixing it.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jafish,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with this website.

I have good news though - our developers were working on a similar bug on another website and they accidentally fixed this site as well! I'm using the beta version of the extension (available on our extension download page - just select 'Enable betas' before pushing the big green button), and 1Password doesn't continually ask me to save.

If you're not a beta person and would prefer to wait for the next release version of the extension, it should be available soon as an automatic update. Thanks for your patience!

• jafish
    jafish
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

What a relief! Thanks Megan, it worked.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jafish,

I'm so glad to hear that you're all sorted out now - thanks for letting me know! Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@ agilebits .com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.