Problems with unlocking 1Password (Mac and Windows)

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited July 2014 in Mac

Comments

• Rossana
    Rossana
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

Jasper, Cannot log into the new 1password 4. I followed instructions of # 40. In the sign in I place both the new password I changed AND the new one and both do not work. how can I get in? I have a mac book pro and using safari. I also have it on my cell phone and on my PC at work. I bought the package that has both mac and PC family plan. HELP! I need to work and I cannot get into my apps or programs. thanks, Rossana

• Rossana
    Rossana
    Community Member
    Options

At work I have a PC, I upgraded and used the (We found your data in Dropbox. Unlock it with your Master Password or click here ▾ to select a different option.) after I selected my back up, it locked me out and asks for my password and when I put it in, it does not recognize it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Rossana,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. Now, it sounds like you might be having a slightly different issue than in the previous thread, which is why we've created a brand new thread, just for you. :) In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • Take a peek inside your Dropbox folder - by any chance do you have multiple "1Password.agilekeychain" files inside?
    • Are you able to access your 1Password data on any of your computers or devices?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.