Program frozen after login

Options
bholmgren
bholmgren
Community Member

As far as I know I have 1Password 4 for Mac, but am unable to check because once I log in the program is entirely frozen. I bought the program through the App Store on Oct 20, 2012. I just bought a new MacBook Pro, and I want to be able to sync my settings, but I can't access anything to be able to do that. It is populated with 70 items. Do I need to start over? Do I need to update? If I do need to update, should I wait for iOS 8 and Yosemite before updating? Thanks for your help.

Brian Holmgren

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Brian ( @bholmgren‌ )

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with 1Password right now. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    http://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• bholmgren
    bholmgren
    Community Member
    Options

I ran the diagnostic, but every time I try to email it or attach the results of the scan here, your system rejects it. Help!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

My sincere apologies for the trouble, @bholmgren‌. Can you be more specific about what you are seeing when you say our "system rejects it"? Do you receive your email back with an error message? Could you email us just the text of that error message or a screenshot of whatever else you may be seeing that you are describing as a rejection by our system? We regularly receive many Diagnostics Reports, so if anyone is having a problem sending us one, we would love to track it down.

Thanks!

ref: ZCT-46498-828

This discussion has been closed.