competing vaults in icloud after update

Options
E9xX6
E9xX6
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Mac

So now I got two vaults in icloud both with some new passwords. My iMac uses the more updated one, macbookair uses the other one, and my iphone and ipad also use the other one. I was having problems with syncing before iOS 8, but customer support has basically stopped replying to my queries and submissions of troubleshooting logs. Thanks a lot. How do I clean up this damn mess? [#JSH-46592-623]
yeah everything is up to date always...don't roll it out if it doesn't work.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @E9xX6,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I apologize for our delay in replying to your many emails. There's no excuse for it, but I wanted to offer a quick explanation of the "perfect storm" that has transpired.

We’ve been extremely busy ever since the release of 1Password 5 for iOS. Overall, we think this is a good thing since it means that 1Password 5 for iOS is very popular, but it does mean some wonderful folks like yourself have had to wait a bit longer than we find acceptable. Additionally, positions in the email queue are determined by the time and date of the last message posted to a support ticket. In this case, each of the emails you sent actually reset your position in the queue. (Think of it like hanging up while you are on hold on a phone call. If you call back later, you will be placed at the back of the queue.) It's not ideal. I suspect we both agree on that point. But I wanted to explain what happened in your particular case. Again, no excuse, just an explanation as I think you deserve one.

We’re working hard to get our response times back to their usual speedy levels, and I can assure you that you will not have to wait nearly as long for your next reply now.

We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. We ask for your patience as we review the numerous emails you sent and begin drafting a reply. It's very late at the moment, so it may not be until the morning, but a reply is forthcoming via email.

ref: JSH-46592-623

• E9xX6
    E9xX6
    Community Member
    Options

That makes sense to me. I think someone emailed me already.. thanks

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @E9xX6,

I see from your email correspondence with Laura, and am very glad to hear, that you're now successfully syncing your 1Password data with Dropbox! Please contact us again here on the forum or through email if you have any further issues or questions; we're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.