Feature Request: AutoFill Automatically

Options
fsmorelli
fsmorelli
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

I have been a Lastpass user for a long time and reading lots of reviews about password managers. Most of the conclusions are that 1Password is the best one and I decided to go for it.

But, for my surprise, there is no autofill feature. In order to do this, you have to perform an action like pressing “CMD + \”.

I understand the worries that AgileBits has about it, but I would like to have the option between enabling or disabling this feature.

And, actually, I’m thinking of asking a refund.

(sorry about my english)

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Your English is fine!

I do understand why they chose not to implement autofill when you open a web site, but I also know that lots of other users have asked for the feature. I have no idea where AgileBits is in their consideration of adding that as an option, though. This is a security issue, and I myself prefer to be able to decide whether to submit my credentials by pressing CMD .

If you purchased your license from the AgileBits web store, they will happily issue a refund. If you dealt with the Mac App Store, you'll have to ask Apple for the refund.

• Imacer
    Imacer
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I agree can'r even login into my accounts, I heard good things about this app, but not so for me. Maybe asking for refund. Where is the tech support....when you need them a $50.00 should phone tech support.

• Marcelo
    Marcelo
    Community Member
    Options

I just purchased the app from the Mac App Store and also was surprised that this functionality is not present. Any idea if the possibility of enabling autofill is in the product roadmap? And if so, when is it targeted for? Overall I love the app and the implementation for mobile platforms is flawless, but this is the only issue I have seen so far.

• Imacer
    Imacer
    Community Member
    Options

@Marcelo tells why than it doesn't work with certain websites.

• @lmacer That doesn't sound good. We'd love to lend a hand with this. If you email us at support@agilebits.com with more information about the issue you're seeing we can definitely help out.

Rick Fillion

This discussion has been closed.