Legacy Versions

Options
MrSamson
MrSamson
Community Member

Hi. I have two macs: one running Yosemite and the other running Snow Leopard. It is my impression that I would need OnePassword version 3 to sync between them? But I am having trouble finding legacy versions on the OnePassword website.

I hope One Password recognizes the market for people syncing passwords with older systems. For me, it's One Password's main advantage over iCloud Keychain.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

@MrSamson‌

The Yosemite Mac can use 1Password 5 while the Snow leopard can use 1Password 3. If you need to purchase then please complete the purchase for 1Password 5. You would then send a support request to support+license@agilebits.com where they can generate a license key for 1Password 3 for you.

To download 1Password 3 please see this page.

Legacy versions

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MrSamson,

I hope that information from @thightower was helpful.

If you're sure you're not going to want to use iCloud Sync, then you can purchase a license for 1Password 5 directly from our Agile Online Store and also get a 1Password 3 license right away. The Mac App Store version of 1Password 5 is required to use iCloud Sync, as explained in the Web store and iCloud FAQ.

1Password 3 can also be downloaded from the Legacy section at the bottom of the AgileBits Downloads page.

Let us know if we can answer other questions or help you with anything else. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.