License??

Options
stangres
stangres
Community Member

Just installed 1Password5 and tried to register license. Am not sure it got registered. When I open "license" under the "1Password 5" menu, it does not have a license number but says "1Password for Mac". There is a button in lower left hand corner which is labeled "find license" but when I click it, it just takes me to the Agilebit website. When I try to double click on the license file I had downloaded, nothing happens. In my earlier attempts, I had gotten a window which opened the finder on my computer to search for a license file, but that seems to have disappeared.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If you go to the 1Password 5 menu and chose the About 1Password option at the very top of that list, you will be shown a screen that tells you where your license came from and whether you have a licensed or trial version. Let us know what you see there. If it doesn't say it's a trial version, you're registered.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stangres,

I'm sorry to hear that this process isn't going smoothly for you! I'd love to see a screenshot of the license pane that you're seeing. (Please be sure to make sure there is no personal information included in this screenshot. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

This discussion has been closed.