Pricing of 1Password in Europe [Moved to email]

Options
HeinzOtto
HeinzOtto
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Mac

I wanted to purchase a 1Password license on the European Apple Store (I am writing from Germany).
There ist says "Save 30% during our St. Patrick's Day sale", which I wanted to take advantage of.
Unfortunately the price for the download on the Apple App store is € 49,99 - i.e. the regular price.
Have now downloaded the free version from the US website (for the time being).
How can I upgrade at the cost of your offer placed on the App Store?
Please reply.
Kind regards

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @HeinzOtto ,

I'm sorry to say that our St. Patrick's Day sale ended yesterday. Unfortunately, the App Store doesn't give us a lot of flexibility with respect to pricing, so I am unable to give you access to that previous sale price.

That 'free' version you found on our website is a 30-day trial that will allow you to test out 1Password to see how you like it. If you decide to purchase directly from us, please let me know (we have a bit more flexibility with our own store's pricing, and I might be able to help you out.)

• HeinzOtto
    HeinzOtto
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your reply, Megan!
    St. Patricks Day is not known in Germany and it is still mentioned on the Apple Store site for 1Password. Therefore a person from Central Europe would not know the date of St. Patrick's day :-)
    Anyhow, yes I would like to purchase a license and am happy to buy it directly, paying with a credit card. Just let me know how and what you are able to do in terms of flexibility.
    You can also reply to my direct email under
    [Email address removed to prevent spam - I'll see that @Megan gets it.]
    Kind regards

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @HeinzOtto,

We've removed your email address as this is a public forum, but I was able to locate a message from you in our email system and we've sent you a response directly. We'll continue the conversation via email to avoid any confusion.

(I'm closing this thread, but if you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread, or let us know via email support+forums@agilebits.com!)

ref: VYZ-73497-988

This discussion has been closed.