Yosemite upgrade gives "Trial Expired Error" [Moved to email]

Options
pnw_k
pnw_k
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Mac

Hi All -

I recently upgraded my OS to Yosemite 10.10.2 and now 1Password is giving me a "Trial Expired. Click here to buy." message.

Other relevant information:

• Yosemite 10.10.2
  • Password5
  • Purchased from the Agile Webstore

I can not request my license key through the website form because I no longer have access to the email I used to purchase and upgrade 1Password.

Any suggestions on how I can retrieve my key? Thanks!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@pnw_k I have moved your post to the 1P for Mac forum as it has nothing to do with 1P for iOS and you will get more help here.

Send an email to support+licenses @ agilebits.com with the following information:

1. your full name;
    2. your full address when you purchased 1P;
    3. the approximate date you bought 1P;
    4. the email address you used when you purchased 1P;
    5. a request to link your new email address to your licence and for your licence to be re-sent to you;
    6. a link to this thread.

You will receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Post that number in this thread, which will help AgileBits connect the two and speed the response.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pnw_k ,

I took a quick look in our email system but didn't find any messages under the email address attached to your forum account. Please follow Stephen's instructions above and send us a note. We'll be able to help you better once we have a few more details!

• pnw_k
    pnw_k
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Stephen - Thank you for moving the thread and your suggestions (I was multi-tasking in a meeting -- a good example of why multi-tasking is a bad thing!)

I will email right away.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pnw_k,

Thanks for emailing in! I see that someone from our team is already helping you out. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there.

ref: WUA-26631-167

Since we're dealing with this question elsewhere, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.