View has Change - Windows 10

Hey folks,

I feel like the view of 1Password has recently changed. When I used to click on a login account I had the ability to copy the username and or password from a pane at the bottom of the application. That pane is no longer there. How can I get it back?

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @DaveFL,

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you talking about the main application or the browser extension?

Cheers!

• DaveFL
    DaveFL
    Community Member

Main application. Used to be in two panes. So if I click on an account I see the bottom pain with all info related to that account. Now all I see is a list.

• DaveFL
    DaveFL
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

Seems that somehow things got messed up on a resize. I maximized the window and the pane is there at the bottom. Moved it up and its ok now. Weird as you can't normally move the lower pane into a state that allows this to happen. Must be some odd bug.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DaveFL: Indeed! I don't recall seeing this happen prior to Windows 10, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. We'll see if we can track it down. In the mean time, reposting the window can help. Thanks for the update! :)

This discussion has been closed.