To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account shows trial mode

Options
Sarbarex
Sarbarex
Community Member

After trying 1Password as a trial, I purchased it at the Mac App Store. 1Password still shows that I'm in trial mode. How do I switch it?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not yet set up

Comments

• Hi Sarbarex - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. I don't want to run the risk of sharing any personal information here. When you get a chance, reply back to me there so we can continue the discussion. Talk to you and have a great day :-)

ref: IHP-13526-724

• CDSam
    CDSam
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Im having the same problem except I purchased several years ago from your site not iTunes and all of a sudden on my computer Im getting a message from 1 Password that says trial expired purchase license.

I went to the forum to see how I can retrieve my license but it says to add the email address I signed up with. However that email I no longer have access to it. I contacted support and havent heard back. Can you help me please?

The app is working on my iPhone and iPad just not on my computer.

• Hi @CDSam - Thank you for getting in touch with us. It sounds like you might have signed up for a 1Password.com account from your Mac. We include a trial period with the account so this would make sense. To get a better understanding, I just sent you over an email so we can continue the conversation over there. Since this is a public forum, I rather discuss your account details in private if that's ok with you. We'll get this squared away for you shortly and at your earliest convenience reply back to me :-) Talk to you soon.

ref: AQQ-54132-612

This discussion has been closed.