To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I transfer my old vault to new 1Password account after a failed first attempt?

Options
Peat
Peat
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

I'm just switching to a 1Password subscription and tried to migrate my old vault across to the new account on my iPad. However, it didn't complete the process and I now have about only about 70% of the items from the vault transferred. How do I get everything across now?

If I just try a migration again, I'll have lots of duplicates, but there doesn't seem to be a way to delete all of the items in the new account first – I don't want to have to go through and delete individual ones.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I tried to transfer my old vault to my new 1Password account. It only transferred some items across

Comments

• Jacob
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @Peat! I'd be happy to help get things sorted out. I'm curious why this happened in the first place, so let's take a closer look. Could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your iPad?

How to send a diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ref: MZS-91665-218

This discussion has been closed.