To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where can I download a version of 1 password Ver 6.8.4 that will work on my MacBook Air?

Options
iss49698575
iss49698575
Community Member

I already have a license and the program worked well on my laptop but now I have a new computer and I want to use my license on that computer. The problem is all I can find on your website is a version that requires a subscription. I would prefer to use the same licensed version that I have been using. Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:License

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

There is no subscription and non-subscription version of 1Password. When you start 1Password for the first time, it should ask you somewhere in the lower half of the screen "Used 1Password before?" and give you options to set it up.
    The process for iCloud is described here: https://support.1password.com/sync-with-icloud/

• iss49698575
    iss49698575
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I will try this.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@iss49698575 - just to add a bit to @Manaburner's advice, if you're installing 1Password for the first time on a new Mac, you should see the Welcome screen when you first launch 1Password, and the option you're looking for would look like this - just click on the iCloud option right on the main screen:

This discussion has been closed.