To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I reset my 1password account (the online one) when I don't have my secret key?

Options
mordof
mordof
Community Member

I tried the trial of an individual membership with my email a while back (about a year ago I think). I was on linux at the time, not realising that the new memberships were incompatible with linux still.

Now there is 1Password X which I want to try, but I don't have my Secret Key at all... since I didn't even stick with the trial account, I didn't prioritise holding onto that key. I don't want to use a different email address, but I have no way to get a Secret Key for my account - is this an impossible situation, or is there something I can do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux Mint 18.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @mordof glad to hear you want to give 1Password memberships another try! 1Password X is game changing - you're going to love it.

We can definitely help reset your account, but we'll need to continue the discussion through email. I've sent you a an email to get the process started - let's continue there.

ref: JIV-38717-817

This discussion has been closed.