To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Khad: Promo Code you gave at SVMUG doesn't work for Family account

MacPass
MacPass
Community Member

Khad, I'm the SVMUG member that has used 1Password for about ten years. I tried to use your URL to sign up for a Family account at the discount that you announced. On the first page, I selected Family. On the second page, it auto populates a Promo code, with the word Invalid, adjacent to the box. How, do I buy a Family account at a discount? I note that if on the first page, I select Individual, it doesn't say Invalid by the auto populated Promo Code on the second page, but I am offered a Trial, instead of the opportunity to purchase an Account. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.3 Supplemental
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@MacPass: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! To be clear, you cannot "purchase" an account; 1Password.com is a membership service, and everyone who signs up gets a free trial. Other than that, without knowing the details it's hard to say, but it sounds like maybe it was valid for subscribing to another account type, or perhaps has expired since you hadn't used it yet. I'll shoot you an email here shortly and we'll continue the conversation there to help you get things sorted out. :)

ref: YXX-79636-585

This discussion has been closed.