To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

the 1password generated pw only works once, when i log out and back in it's invalid

Options
eclay
eclay
Community Member

I just started using this service this morning and I'm frustrated! The passwords that i have generated through 1pw for email only work to log in once. If I log out and try to log back in (or try to add them back on my gmail app), the 1pw generated is an invalid one. What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:the 1password generated pw only works once, when i log out and back in it's invalid

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @eclay! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I can't be sure from just your description, but it sounds as if you might be generating the passwords directly in 1Password without actually changing them at the website in question? Here’s some step-by-step instruction on how to change your passwords and make them stronger. Does that help you figure out where things might have gone wrong? If not, let me know the specific steps you're taking, and I'll see what I can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.