To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to tell how many seats available on my license?

Options
Goldtooth
Goldtooth
Community Member

I have a license (purchased in 2016). I don't want to upgrade to the new cloud membership plan. I would like to know if I can add another user, using this original license, but I don't know how to tell if there are any seats available?

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAc
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Goldtooth: 1Password is licensed per-platform, per-user, per major version, so you'd need a separate license for each person. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since we have options for families and businesses which can grow with you. That gives you (and those you invite) access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Regardless though, you should update 1Password to the newest version available for your existing license, likely 6.8.9, as 6.0.2 is more than two and a half years old. And if you have questions specific your license, shoot us an email at sales@1password.com with the details and post the Support ID you receive here so we can help. :)

This discussion has been closed.