To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need a disaster recovery plan for an account I paid for. You need to have a phone # to call.

Options
zackpelka
zackpelka
Community Member
edited October 2018 in Memberships

I have an active membership, and store a large about of data in your databases. I need to know some personal information about my account, and how to access is. I have several new devices I need to get "turned on". I am getting rid of these old devices which are authorized, but I did not create a central store for all if the passwords etc. There is no customer support #, (which you should think about adding) to rectify this issue. I seriously need PW and ID support. [personal information removed; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: YES
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:I need a disaster recovery plan for an account I paid for. You need to have a phone # to call.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @zackpelka

Unfortunately we are unable to provide service or support via telephone. For any account specific issues those would need to be addressed by email. General inquiries can be handled here via this public forum. For your privacy I've removed your personal information from your post. Being that this is a public forum that anyone can view we don't allow the posting of contact information.

In reviewing your post I see two contradictory statements. On the one hand you state that you have an active membership, but on the other hand you state you are syncing via Dropbox. These two things are, essentially, mutually exclusive. Either you have a 1Password membership or you are syncing via Dropbox. 1Password membership is a subscription service that is billed either monthly or annually.

1Password membership makes this situation easy: to add or replace a device you'd simply install 1Password on the new device and sign in to your 1Password membership account. Then you'd uninstall 1Password from the old device, if desired. If you do not currently have a membership but think that sounds like a pretty great idea you can read more here:

If you're using standalone licensing (i.e. no subscription membership) and are syncing your data via Dropbox then you'd need to manually configure Dropbox syncing on the new devices:

Without a subscription membership you do not have an account with us. You may have purchased a standalone license at some point in the past but that is not the same as a membership and does not come with an account.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.