1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: ??

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tommy - that's odd! On my own 10.13.6 setup, using 7.1.2 of 1Password for Mac, I can create a Server item and see all of the fields except the obfuscated password:

Is the obfuscation what you were referring to? If so, you should be able to copy that without having to reveal it. If you meant something else, can you elaborate -- or perhaps include a screenshot? Make sure to blur or remove any information you do not want on a public discussion board. Thanks! You may also wish to try re-creating the item, after restarting 1Password for Mac fully by Quitting 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), then restarting.

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member

@Lars I recreated it and now it looks just like yours does. I think what happens is that it wasn't clear where the variables were to go so I placed the URL where it says "URL", the userneame where it says "username" and so on. All I could see were the 3 hard disks on top of one another
    Thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tommy - hey, all's well that ends well! Let us know if you have any further issues, otherwise have a great rest of your week! :)

This discussion has been closed.