Passwords appear like modified randomly

goldfilm
goldfilm
Community Member

I have my passwords sorted by "date modified" and recently I've seen passwords that I've just accessed but didn't modified appearing top on the list, like if they were also modified.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@goldfilm - hmmm, that's odd. Looking at my own setup - with you don't even want to know how many test vaults/accounts/etc, I don't see any such behavior. Are you using a 1password.com account, or standalone data? Is there any pattern to what was changed - like, all Login items, or only Credit Cards, or any other pattern you can determine?

• goldfilm
    goldfilm
    Community Member

Using 1Password.com, family account. No pattern changes recently. But I think most of the times, if not all, that a password that was accessed (but not modified) appears sorted at the top as recently modified, it was accessed on the iPhone app.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@goldfilm - yep, that'll be the case. 👍

• goldfilm
    goldfilm
    Community Member

So, you mean it's a known bug?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@goldfilm - I wouldn't necessarily describe it as a bug; when you view an item, it IS modified -- the "last viewed" metadata is changed.

• goldfilm
    goldfilm
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

I don't agree... viewed/accessed/used is not modified. I've used 1P for years and this is a new erratic behavior. That's why you can sort by "date modified" and "date last used". And let's remember that when I view items in the desktop version they don't appear as modified.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your feedback on this. It's something we're looking into.

ref: apple-266

This discussion has been closed.