Safari Extension missing items that are in 1Password 7

Options
webpublius
webpublius
Community Member

New issue that has cropped up recently. I have at least one login that does not appear in the Safari Extension but is listed both on the app and my.1password.com.

The missing item is also a "Favorite" but it is not shown in the favorites on the extension favorites. It also is not shown as a suggested item even though the URLs match.

I have confirmed that both the extension and the app are looking at the same vault and am using the 1Password Account to sync.

Safari version 12.0.2

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 7.24
OS Version: OSX 10.14.2
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Hi there @webpublius, and thanks for the question. Just to eliminate any possibility of the website in this item being different than the website in Safari’s address bar, could you try copying and pasting the URL from 1Password into Safari and seeing if the item appears then? If not, can you check to see if the item is set to never show in your browser? You can do this by editing the item and looking for the Display row.

• webpublius
    webpublius
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! The display setting was the issue. I don't remember ever messing with that one or ever seeing that row before. That being said, I might have set it for this item so I wouldn't see it at my old job and just forgot it existed.

Thanks again for the quick response and the great product. I have been using it since version 1.x and saved me countless times over the last 7 years.

• Cheers! So glad that was it. I love the easy ones. 😄 Thank you for the kind words, I get to show up and do what I love everyday because of people like you.

This discussion has been closed.