Problem with 7.3.2 version

petteri
petteri
Community Member
edited August 2019 in Mac

Newest version of app only works when main window is open, mini crashes constantly and asks Touch ID. Browser extension doesn´t work. Reinstall doesn´t solve the issue.

_1Password Version: 7.3.2
_Extension Version: 7,3,2
_OS Version: 10.14.6
_Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hey @petteri 👋

Thank you for reaching out to us. 😀 I’m sorry to hear that you are having a less than stellar experience with 1Password!

It would be awesome if you could create a diagnostic report on your device and pop it over to us. 😊The following link will show you how to create a report for 1Password. (https://support.1password.com/diagnostics).

If you could attach the diagnostics report to an email message addressed to 'support+forum@agilebits.com'. Within the email please include:

• A link to this thread
    • Your forum username

Once you’ve done that, you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Once I’ve got this, I’ll be able to better understand why 1Password isn’t working as perfectly as it should. Cheers! 😊

Thom
    Zealous Problem Solver @ 1Password

• IPK71
    IPK71
    Community Member
    edited August 2019

Same here! Exactly same problem. Reinstalled everything, nothing fixed. It's a nightmare! Both on my iMac an MBPtouchbar.

Sent diagnostic. Please help. Thanks.

ref: YDE-43626-254

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @IPK71! Welcome to the forum!

I confirm that we have received your diagnostics report. We will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

• petteri
    petteri
    Community Member

Diagnostic report sent, but i did not received support id number.

I noticed that the newest version works just fine without Touch ID on Mac Mini.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@petteri:

Can you please check your spam folder, just in case the automatic email ended up there?

• IPK71
    IPK71
    Community Member

@ag_ana :love: thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome! Please let us know if you can find the ticket ID in there @IPK71, so we can locate your email faster :)

• Hey @petteri & @IPK71 👋

I've popped you both an email, we'll continue these discussions over email. If anyone else is seeing this issue feel free to pop us an email too. I've closed this thread to keep our correspondence clear and concise. 😊

This discussion has been closed.