Feature Request: Check Subdomains in Auto Fill

Options
cyb0rg8311
cyb0rg8311
Community Member

Hi there,

i am using 1Password for a Year now and I love it.
But i am missing one Feature for AutoFill.

I use multiple subdomains for my private environment and for most subdomains i use different credentials (Because some applications only accept mail-addresses as usernames and other just want a username and it is also safer to use different passwords for every application).
1Password seems only to check the domain in the website field for AutoFill but not the subdomain. So I always have to search for the right entry.
On the Firefox Extension its not that big problem, because you see the title of the entries. But in the iOS App its a bit of struggle, because you only see the username and the domain but not the title or the subdomain. If you have the same username for more than one application on your subdomains you can only guess which entry is the right one.
It would be nice, if 1Password would have an option to check the subdomain too, and when enabled, only present the right entry for the subdomain which is filled in the Website field.

Regards
Daniel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cyb0rg8311!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#31

• henkisdabro
    henkisdabro
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for this feature, the truncated list of options both on desktop and mobile when I access my sites and services on my own domain (reached via subdomains) is really frustrating. If there just were an advanced option or other means for 1password to filter the rows based on subdomain would be an awesome addition. It's frustrating to the point of considering switching,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@henkisdabro:

Thank you for chiming in on this, I have let the developers know that you would also find this useful :+1:

This discussion has been closed.