Difficulty saving multi-page / bank login [Needs to be manually saved]

Options
maquinn78
maquinn78
Community Member
edited February 2014 in Mac

So, our company uses a local Credit Union (http://www.cefcu.com) for staff issued credit cards. We have the ability to log in and see our statements to submit receipts to accounting.

To login past the first page, you have to enter your customer number and username. Then the next screen has password. I have not been able to get 1Password to get past the first page. I tried using number/username as username/pass in 1Password, but it puts the customer number in both fields. Any ideas?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @maquinn78

Multi-page logins can be tricky, and bank logins tend to be especially tricky. Fortunately when I tested this site I was able to save a login for the first page that fills for me without any problem.

Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Navigate to the web page in question using your web browser of choice.
    2. Enter your username, password, and any other required fields if applicable (security code, PIN, etc), but DO NOT submit the form.
    3. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the vault button in the upper right hand corner.
    4. Click the “Save new login” option, and then change the title (if desired).
    5. Click the Save button.

Please let me know how it turns out. Thanks!

Ben

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff, worked like a charm. You rock. Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Perfect! Thanks for the update. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.