iCloud sync option does not appear [Resolved: Disable existing sync selection to see options]

Options
ncfc
ncfc
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Hi, All

I am using 1Password (v4.4.1) on Mavericks. I purchased 1Password for iOS today so that I could sync my data across to my iPad. However the iCloud sync option does not appear on my Mac in 1Password > Preferences > Sync. The only option I see is Syncing with Folder.
iCloud is enabled on my Mac and the Document and Data option is checked. I even moved a pdf file to iCloud to ensure that ~/Library/Mobile Documents folder exists on my Mac. Still no joy though. What am I doing wrong?

(BTW, I synced the IOS version successfully using the WIFI option from the iPad)

Regards,

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Did you disable folder sync? You won't see other sync options until you do (if it is in fact enabled).

Stephen

• ncfc
    ncfc
    Community Member
    Options

A-ha, that's done the trick. Many thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ncfc,

I'm so glad to hear that @Stephen_C‌ was able to help you out here! Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.