Problem with autofill - https://infinity.disney.com

Options
youngjm
youngjm
Community Member

1password 5 from the mac appstore is not auto filling. When you click on login, there is a popup window that the password is filled in on. I use Safari on Yosemite. At one time there was a script that had to be run to allow some sites to work. Do I need to run/install that again?

Thanks!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @youngjm‌ I just tried following the guide for Saving a Login Manually in their pop window and it seemed to work when I returned to the blank login page and tried filling (I've been using the keyboard shortcut ⌘\ for Fill Login on current web page a lot recently for that).

Can you let me know if after following that guide it still doesn't work. You shouldn't need to install the script again, certainly I haven't and I use the MAS version too.

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

I already have the login saved. It is not filling in upon return.

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

I deleted the login and recreated it. 1Password is properly creating the login item but does not properly fill in the password field.

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

Here is what is interesting - In Chrome, the extension fills in both the Username and password but also submits even though I set the item to never submit in 1Password. In Safari, I only see the username filled in. The password field left blank but again the pop-up is submitted. The window has two buttons that may look the same to 1Password; one to login and the other to create an account. I am NOT using the beta extensions.

Thanks!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014
    Options

Well @youngjm‌ having created an account to test it out you'll possibly be unsurprised, maybe reassured to know that I can observe exactly what you're experiencing too. I've submitted a bug report for the site so hopefully we can add compatibility for it.

Can I just confirm, when you say that the Chrome extension fills in both the username and password and submits, is it successfully logging you in, so the Chrome extension is kind of working* whereas the Safari one isn't?

• I say kind of as it isn't respecting the Never submit setting

ref: OPX-671

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

The chrome extension is filling in the fields but not submitting properly.

Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @youngjm‌

Thanks so much for confirming that. We've added those details to the bug report, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that our developers can help 1Password and Disney Infinity play nicely together in the near future. :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @youngjm‌ Sorry, when you say not submitting properly can you expand a little for me please. Is it ignoring both the Never submit setting and failing to log you in despite it seemingly filling in both fields? Any details you can supply I'll add to the ticket to assist the devs in figuring out what the issue is.

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

It is ignoring the never submit option. When it is submitting automatically, the page acts as if there is an invalid login attempt and the login window disapears. I then have to click the login window button again to get the login window.

• Ben
    Options

Hi there,

I can confirm the issue. Even with autosubmit disabled globally the form is still submitted. I can't say for sure if this is an issue with 1Password, or with the site, but I've submitted a bug for our developers to investigate further.

Thanks!

ref: OPX-674

• youngjm
    youngjm
    Community Member
    Options

It could be the site too? Disney has been moving away from Flash and there could be remnants that are causing problems. I also see things tagged with go.com that could also be confusing things? I know 1password can track multiple URL's to a login to work around such issues.

Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @youngjm,

There is always a possibility that the site is doing something ... unique. :) In any case, our developers are looking into things. Please do keep an eye on this though, if you notice 1Password misbehaving on any other sites in a similar manner, let us know!

This discussion has been closed.