refund (no response)

Options
Mustapha Itani
Mustapha Itani
Community Member

I purchased 1password for mac just to notice 30 minutes after purchase that it does not work with icloud unless purchased from itunes.. i immediately emailed and asked for a refund so i can repurchase it from itunes with no response for 3 days now.. what happen to money back guarantee?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You will get your money refunded. The support folks are running behind in keeping up with email, with the release of two new OSes and the accompanying updates to 1Password. You can rest assured your refund will come.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

@""Mustapha Itani"‌

I fear your request is confounded by a few quirks due to the time of year. First the Thanksgiving Holidays and then the staff have been bombarded by larger than normal support requests.

The AgileBits team is a small one and they are spread out over various OS's and then there are those that are devoted to customer service. I suspect that many more staff are on the customer service bandwagon the moment.

Can you make sure and update your profile here with the email address that you used to purchase 1Password. This will make it easy for the staff to locate your purchase details and then process that refund.

cc @Megan @MikeT‌

• Mustapha Itani
    Mustapha Itani
    Community Member
    Options

Done.. I have updated my email address to the same one i used to make the purchase.. thank you for the help :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mustapha Itani

I am sorry for the delay here! As @hawkmoth mentions above, we've been hearing from a lot of users since the launch of 1Password 5, and our team is doing the best we can to get caught up just as soon as possible. I've located your email in our system and passed it on to those who can help you best. You should see a response soon!

This discussion has been closed.