1Password browser extensions no longer autosaving new or changed logins

Options
RamboAroundTheWorld
RamboAroundTheWorld
Community Member

Having this problem since updating 1Pass to 5.1. I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and none of them are prompting me to save new passwords or logins. Ever. Even when I signed up here to post this I couldn't get it. Using the beta versions on all browser extensions, 10.10.2 in OS X, and 5.1 in 1Pass. I did have the "unable to find 1Password mini" problem originally but now it seems to be working. I can use the extension for everything else. Any help would be appreciated as this is pretty annoying to have to go into the 1Password main program and then manually add in a site every time I want to get something to save.

Comments

• Hi @RamboAroundTheWorld,

If 1Password mini wasn't working properly, it would prevent the auto-save process from working as well.

Can you open the main 1Password app, go to the Help Menu > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini and restart your browser. Does auto-saving work better now?

• RamboAroundTheWorld
    Options

That seems to have worked for now. Thanks for the help.

• Hi @Rambo,

That's great to hear. Another good news is that we found a few related issues and the next update to the Mac app will be more stable with the auto-save+mini processes.

This discussion has been closed.