To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Change account settings- display complete information of items

Options
jbschroeer
jbschroeer
Community Member

How can I change settings that the information of an item/account (e.g. name, password, address,...) is displayed when clicking on an item? When clicking on an item, only the name is displayed and there is a copy option....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jbschroeer. Thanks for reaching out to us. I#m not entirely sure what you mean. 1Password determines what you're seeing when you click on an item depending on what information has actually been entered. For example, here's a screenshot of the login item for my GitHub account:

You mentioned that you only see the name. Is there any additional information in that item? Or am I missing the point entirely and you mean something else? If so, please let me know. :)

• jbschroeer
    jbschroeer
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Roman. Your answer is sufficient. I just realized that I entered the information at the wrong place initially.

• Hi @jbschroeer - On behalf of @Roman, you're very welcome. I'm glad Roman was able to help out and I will make sure to give him a high-five when I see him next :-) Please feel free to contact us anytime, we're always happy to help out. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.