To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Migration Assistance

jefferis
jefferis
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

Okay I signed up for a trial of the 1P sync service on my android device because I can't get WLAN service to recognize any other devices even though I am connected to my Mac Laptop via bluetooth. The android sync really needs major improvements. So, I didn't get the option to import an existing vault to the IP service. Now when I go into my account, and select IMPORT, it takes me to a page that says Learn More and I go back to the initial video that tells me to import vault on setup. The import feature does not work, so all I have is an empty vault in this service.

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: latest
Sync Type: Yours?

Comments

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi @jefferis - Congrats on signing up for a 1Password membership. Sorry for the troubles migrating your existing data over to the new account. I believe this is the guide you were looking for and let me know if you run into any issues migrating the data over. I'll be happy to help out :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day!

• jefferis
    jefferis
    Community Member

I was only able to get this to work by setting up the sync service on another device and then the options became available.

• Hi @jefferis - It's great to hear back from you. I just want to make sure, we're you able to migrate your existing data over to the new account? Keep me posted if you have any further questions. I'm here to help :smile:

This discussion has been closed.