To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Converted to 1password.com - Master password issue.

Options
BigMac589
BigMac589
Community Member

Last night I signed up for 1password.com and went through the steps to import my old vault from 1password standalone. Everything went well on my Mac and on another computer (my son's computer using another email). My master password for 1password is the same as the one I had on standalone.

This morning I went to setup the 1password.com account on my existing 1password iOS app. Now, my master password will not work. I can't change it on my Mac either. I have my emergency kit and have tried MANY times and I cannot gain access to 1password.com. I do have access to both my old vault and my 1password vaults on my Mac but I can't actually sign in to 1password to add accounts or change my master via the website.

I am totally fine with wiping my 1password.com vaults on this computer and starting over and re-importing from my standalone vault but I don't see an option to recover my login for 1password.com (families). I have one other computer (my sons) that is setup as a sub account on 1password.com and I need to access that account.

Is there a way for me to recover my 1password family login?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi BigMac589 - Sorry about the Master Password issue. Let's move the conversation over to email so I can better assist you. When you get a chance, reply back to over there and we can work on this together. I look forward to hearing back from you soon :smile:

ref: YDL-24272-826

This discussion has been closed.