To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trial account ended long a time ago, but now I'm ready

Options

My trial ended awhile back and I saved my emergency kit information / credentials, but I am unable to log in to that account to begin a subscription. Please help! I'd like to retain my account url. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cottonwoodproduction: Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do to reset or recover your account credentials for you since only you ever knew them. And your data cannot be decrypted unless they are entered exactly. But if you already have all of your data, you can always start over with a new account. Just be sure to save a copy of your Emergency Kit with your Master Password in a safe place in case you ever need it in the future. If you have things setup differently on your devices (for example, different vaults/accounts). If you're certain you want to start over, just follow the instructions in the email I've sent. Then you can create a brand new account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.