To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Nothing has ever been this confusing!!!

Options
PoggiPJ
PoggiPJ
Community Member

I had purchased back in version 4, and learned that I now need to upgrade - I just upgraded. Now, I've imported my passwords from "DROPBOX", into my "Personal" account, but I now see that I also have a "Shared" vault - which is EMPTY! How do I get the passwords from my "Personal" account, into the "Shared" account?! I am about ready to delete the entire product and go to a different product.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@PoggiPJ: I don't think those are separate "accounts". It sounds like you're signed up for a 1Password Families membership, in which you'll have a Personal vault which only you can access and a default Shared vault which is accessible to any family members you invite.

I see that you've also emailed us separately, and Mike has already replied to you there, so let's continue the conversation via email to avoid confusion and help you get things sorted out. Going back and forth in multiple places just slows down support for everyone, including you. Please reply to Mike there whenever it's convenient for you.

ref: PGD-28229-157

This discussion has been closed.