Google Drive Support

Options

Comments

• MattAttack
    MattAttack
    Community Member
    Options

Adding my vote for Google Drive support for all platforms. Hopefully this is coming. :D

• hippobay
    hippobay
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive ...

• ebelin
    ebelin
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive sync

My employer does not allow "unauthorized" by IT syncing services, so for all intents and purposes I stopped using 1password on android, which is sad.

• saad
    Options

CH and @RichardPayne for the clarification. I was just curious if there was a way to workaround this using folder sync, at least until we have official support for Google Drive.

• saad
    Options

Thanks everyone for your up votes for this feature request. :)

• berryp
    berryp
    Community Member
    edited April 2014
    Options

+1 for Google drive. I use Google drive for all my storage needs as it integrates with all the Google services I use. As of now the only thing I use Dropbox for is my 1password database.

• saad
    Options

Thanks for your feedback, I added your vote for this request.

• bpmd
    bpmd
    Community Member
    Options

Just registered an account to add my vote for Google Drive. Better integration, better pricing, better chance they'll stick around for years to come, and I really want to use one cloud solution. Other than that, I love the beta app, it's exactly what I wanted.

• KipNeedsBeer
    KipNeedsBeer
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive sync, especially on the iOS and Android apps. With the recent, crazy price drops for Google Drive, it's becoming a much more affordable service than Dropbox or Box.

• phpfunk
    phpfunk
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for GD as well. Only thing I used DB for is this. Would be great to get rid of and use one solution.

• danieldk
    danieldk
    Community Member
    Options

Here's another vote for Google Drive support.

• kbajus
    kbajus
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive support!!!

• Brendan Baldwin
    Brendan Baldwin
    Community Member
    Options

Lots of people ditching Dropbox after they added Condoleeza Rice to their board of directors. Maybe AgileBits want to consider up-prioritize Google Drive integration.

• Karnak
    Karnak
    Community Member
    Options

I'm evacuating Dropbox, would love Google Drive sync. +1

• heroman
    heroman
    Community Member
    Options

I'm trying to leave Dropbox.
    +1 for Google Drive support

• Carlos Duarte Do Nascimento
    Options

+1 for Google Drive. Please, AgileBits, Dropbox is no longer an option for me and a lot of people. Don't let 1Password also become a non-option for the same reason, I love this software. :-(

• SteveDErickson
    SteveDErickson
    Community Member
    Options

I agree! 1Password is the only service I use that still requires Dropbox for syncing.

Please make syncing via Google Drive possible!

• lanceball
    lanceball
    Community Member
    Options

With the addition of Condi Rice to the board of directors at Dropbox, I'm more than eager to switch to syncing with Google Drive. And as security advocates, so should you, Agile Bits! Looking forward to an update. :)

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Forgive me for not being completely up to date on the NSA Prism stuff, but is there actually anything against Rice other than that she was notionally in charge of the NSA during the phone tapping operations?

• gradica
    gradica
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for me on Google drive support and a double rush on getting the Android app up and running too. Thanks

• rhyt
    rhyt
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive.

• StarDog
    StarDog
    Community Member
    Options

+1 For Google Drive.

• ckrough
    ckrough
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for google drive sync

• saad
    edited April 2014
    Options

Thanks everyone for your support of 1Password, and thank you all for your feedback. I'll add your votes for Google Drive integration!

• Fireshot
    Fireshot
    Community Member
    Options

+1 I would love to drop dropbox.

• rmichael
    rmichael
    Community Member
    Options

Just seeing the RC candidate email...

Fairly stunned you're going to launch on Android without Google Drive sync support. 3.1K forum views on this thread alone! If it lands, it's a major feature; so I suppose it's going wait until the next major version of the Android app (and this one isn't even out the door yet)?

What are my other sync options on Android: are wifi or bluetooth available?

I really hope it's not DropBox only! (Or the fallback, USB copy every time.)

• ChickenLips
    ChickenLips
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Google Drive support, would like to move away from Dropbox.

• GopalSri
    GopalSri
    Community Member
    Options

Enjoying the Android Beta. Would be wonderful to get Google Drive Support. Installed Dropbox only for this. ....

• GopalSri
    GopalSri
    Community Member
    Options

Enjoying the Android Beta. Would be wonderful to get Google Drive Support. Installed Dropbox only for this. ....

• Venkat
    Venkat
    Community Member
    Options

Throwing in my +1 for Google Drive. I am looking to migrate over from Dropbox and this is the only piece that's preventing me from doing so.

This discussion has been closed.