Support for Orion Browser

1234568»

Comments

• kelchmkelchm Junior Member
    Community Member

I'm frustrated with the lack of support for Orion as well. I've been a loyal user of 1Password for around a decade now, but this combined with some of the other changes in 1Password8 definitely has me considering alternatives.

• timothymhtimothymh
    Community Member

1Password was working pretty decently in Orion until the most recent update, and now it either takes 10+ seconds to work, or doesn't work at all. This thread has eight pages of replies, and Orion is getting a larger user base by the day — most of whom are just the sort of privacy- and security-conscious users who are your subscribers! Please listen to us, and fix (and maintain!) your Orion integration as soon as possible.

• RetroAvengerRetroAvenger
    Community Member

+10 again on this thread, not letting it die down. PLEASE SUPPORT ORION. It makes no sense why 1P wouldn't.

• coalitioncoalition
    Community Member

We need more transparency here. @ag_tommy, tell your colleagues to write an in-depth statement on the status of this situation.

• coalitioncoalition
    Community Member

Calling upon @PeterG_1P.

• orraloonorraloon
    Community Member

And another +1 to add Orion to 1P's extension to whitelist. Thanks.

• midnightdatamidnightdata
    Community Member

I'm on the cusp of moving on to another password management solution that actually prioritizes their users' requests. I can't believe Orion support still hasn't been implemented.

So +1 to another customer requesting Orion support.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file