Experiment #4 – New interface in 1Password.com’s vault view

1121314151618»

Comments

• willrowe
    willrowe
    Community Member

@rob

That's the one I was referring to actually. When I use that search bar, if it says "Search in [vault name]" then the results are only from that vault. Are you seeing something different?

Yes, if I'm searching for something that happens to be the name of a vault as well. Try searching for the name of another vault and see if it happens for you as well.

I just had the issue with the tags again. If I try to update tags in one item, then go to another item and try to update tags there as well, it seems to save the tags fine for the first item, but then any subsequent items it does not save the changes to the tags. After moving onto another item, an error toast message pops up saying that the changes were not saved with an "Edit" button, but clicking the button does nothing.

• Ohh, you're referring to vaults themselves, not items. Got it. I do see that. That's a strange one because it's helpful to be able to switch vaults from the keyboard like that, but I can see how it's confusing since the vault is not "in" the other vault.